Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Landspeeder complete!

I got the landspeeder finished up today, but I'm not that happy with it. I made the mistake of assembling this one completely and that made it harder to paint, so I just got real sloppy with it.







It looks alot better than it did when I got it, with its crazy thick red gore paintjob slapped all over it along with missing radar, weapons, pilots, and base (I know I have the wrong base on it right now, but I'll remedy that soon).

More to come!

4 comments:

  1. I'll second Tristan! Makes my own slack approach look even worse!

    Nice looking speeder, these guys really are coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been out of work from a recent surgery, so its all I could do to not go stir-crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific looking Speeder! I paint Space Sharks as well, but your's are so much better.

    ReplyDelete