Monday, May 16, 2011

...and that hiatus was longer than expected!

Been really busy w/ work and life in general these days since the last update. I am still working on the terminators, doing what I can when I can. I have decided on the red n' grey scheme because I had already based coated them in this scheme and I'm too lazy to turn back ;) I've got two figures completed for the most part just need to finish up the bases and then finish the rest.



not exactly the best photo, but it'll do. After I complete these guys and finish up the rhinos I'll be giving my Black Templars some attention.

More to come (hopefully soon!)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Like you're termies. The logo on the shield is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing these completed and really look forward to some Black Templar minis. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for more. When can we expect more updates?

    ReplyDelete